The Writer

The Writer
Helo. name's Adzim, 16 :)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby girl haha


Yo girlfriend haha. i dont know if u notice but i keep avoiding you -.- but you still come to me. even when u called me i totally ignore u but u still come to me. u said u wanted to talk, but u have nothing. why ar. ur embarrassing me in front of my friends. -.- i dont hve guts to tell u that i dont like u. i dunno why. i dont wnt to hurt u..ok ? we'll just stick to being friends. im okay with that. but please dont make story about u n me together.cuz we are not.. im sorry... n sorry for running away from u. -.- -.- okay bye.. oh..and maybe im not ur guy.. hahahahahahaah crite btol ni....semua suroh aku terus terang tpi nnti kau sedih.hahaha find someone else.wakakak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger